What is Laser?
Laser is our online booking system that offers parents one central point to book and pay for all childcare and specialist clubs.
- Ability to book childcare from any computer or phone with web access
- Pay for childcare through a secure worldpay link or childcare vouchers
- Instant access to see childcare availability and overview of your child's bookings
- Book ad-hoc childcare up until 2.00pm for after school and midnight for breakfast the following day
If you are new to Fielding Primary, you will receive log in details within 5 working days of your child's start date.
Laser-how to navigate the system
Log in details
If you are new to Fielding Primary, you will receive log in details within 5 working days of your child's start date. If you have forgotten your log in details please contact the school office for a reminder email.
Making a booking
To make a booking, simply follow the steps below
- Log in to your Laser account-if you have forgotten your log in details please contact the school office
- Select 'book a club' for childcare or specialist clubs or 'book a holiday club' for outside fo term time childcare.
- Select 'continue to the booking area' or for adhoc childcare select the adhoc button
- Select what you would like to book and continue until you reach the T&C confirmation button
Following the above steps will automatically notify the club manager of your booking.
View and manage your current booking's
To view your current booking's, please follow the steps below:
- Log into your Laser account
- Select 'book a club'
- Select 'view current club bookings'
To give notice
Our childcare club requires 4 weeks notice, you can do this by following the steps above, then:
- Select the 'remove' button next to each session you wish to remove. This automatically sets an end date and adjusts your cashbook, reducing the outstanding fees or giving you a credit.
Specialist club bookings are valid for a full term and can not be cancelled.
The cashbook button on Laser allows you to manage childcare and specialist club fees. You are initially taken to the overview cashbook page. This shows your current total. If this symbol ' - ' is showing in front of the cashbook value, this is an outstanding fee. If this symbol isn't showing it means your account is in credit.
To view a itemised breakdown of fees, including the number of sessions, select the grey 'club cost breakdown' button to the right of the cashbook screen.
To the left of your cashbook screen there is a worldpay button. Select this to continue through to the payment page. If you wish to pay by vouchers you can select this option when making your booking. Voucher payments will be added when the manager receives payment confirmation from the voucher provider.
From time to time, Laser may close down the system for maintenance. In this event there will be a message on the log in screen with an estimated time that the system will be running again.
If you're experiencing any technical issues you can contact Laser directly by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org To help them resolve your query as quickly as possible please explain the issue, with screengrabs and include your child's name and class.