We have approximately 100 places in any one session for 3 and 4 year old's (the exact number depends on the mix of sessions chosen by families). The admission policy is in line with Ealing Council’s policy and is administered by the nursery and managed by the school’s governing body.
Please note that admission to Fielding Nursery does not guarantee admission to Fielding Primary School Reception Year. Reception Year admission application is via Ealing Council and further information can be found on the school website here
Applications for main-round admissions to Fielding Nursery open on 1 December the year before starting Nursery the following September. Children can join us in the term following their third birthday, subject to availability.
Fielding Nursery will take new children, outside the September intake, at the beginning of term in January and April, subject to places being available. The Nursery Manager is unable to offer nursery visits and you are advised to visit the school on one of our official tours in the autumn term for more information. Fielding Nursery has a Nursery Admissions and Attendance Administrator who can support you with queries regarding nursery admission. You can contact her at firstname.lastname@example.org
*Admissions for academic year 2020/21 waiting list Open*
The waiting list for September 2020 is now open for applications. There is no need to let us know that you have completed the application as we will be aware that you have done so. Please be assured that we will contact you with an offer if we have an available place
*Admissions for academic year 2021/22*
For children born between 1 September 2017 and 31 August 2018, register your interest for admission in September 2021
Where applications for admission exceed the number of places available, the following criteria will be applied, in order of priority:
- Children in Public Care – children taken into Public Care via section 20 or 38 of the Children’s Act. Looked after children or children who were previously looked after but immediately after being looked after became subject to an adoption, child arrangements order, or special guardianship order.
- Where the child has a sibling currently attending Fielding Primary School and the sibling will still be in attendance at the applicant’s admission. Sibling refers to: brother or sister, half-brother of sister, adopted brother or sister, step brother or sister, or the child of the parent/carer’s partner, and in every case, the child should be living in the same family unit at the same address.
- Current nursery pupils returning for a 2nd year.
- Children taking the highest number of hours per week.
- Proximity to school. The distance from home to school is measured by straight-line, from a point in the property to a point in the school determined by the grid references for the centre of the school’s postcode
Please note that once the main-round offers have been made, the admission criteria no longer applies to further round offers.