We have approximately 100 places in any one session for 3 and 4 year old's (the exact number depends on the mix of sessions chosen by families). The admission policy is in line with Ealing Council’s policy and is administered by the nursery and managed by the school’s governing body.
Please note that admission to Fielding Nursery does not guarantee admission to Fielding Primary School Reception Year. Reception Year admission application is via Ealing Council and further information can be found on the school website here
Watch our welcome and virtual tour by school leaders, teachers and pupils:
Applications for main-round admissions to Fielding Nursery open on 1 December the year before starting Nursery the following September. Children can join us in the term following their third birthday, subject to availability.
Fielding Nursery may take new children, outside the September intake, at the beginning of term in January and April, subject to places being available.
For nursery admission enquiries, please email; firstname.lastname@example.org
*Fielding Nursery Waiting List for Academic Year 2021/22*
Nursery admissions opened on 1st December 2020 at 9am and closed on 15 January 2021 at 11.59pm for children born between 1 September 2017 and 31 August 2018. Due to Fielding Nursery being oversubscribed with a continued demand for places a waiting list is available, please complete your application via the 'apply now' button and we will contact you if we are able to offer you a place for your child.
Please ensure that you explore our section of the website to fully understand the package that we offer: Fielding nursery package
Fielding Nursery Register of Interest for September 2022-23
Fielding Nursery offers learning and day care within a teacher-led school setting for 3 and 4 year old children, from 7.30am until 6pm daily, including 9 weeks of school holidays. The register of interest for nursery admissions opens on 1st April 2021. Children can start nursery the term following their 3rd birthday, your child must be 3 years old before 1st September 2022 for a September 2022 start.
Please note that admission to nursery does not guarantee admission to Fielding Reception, all admissions enquiries and applications for Reception are managed by Ealing Council's schools admissions team: Apply for a primary school place. Please visit the Nursery section on the main school website for more information on the full package that we offer.
Please click the 'Register Now' button to express your interest in admission to nursery.
Where applications for admission exceed the number of places available, the following criteria will be applied, in order of priority:
- Children in Public Care – children taken into Public Care via section 20 or 38 of the Children’s Act. Looked after children or children who were previously looked after but immediately after being looked after became subject to an adoption, child arrangements order, or special guardianship order.
- Where the child has a sibling currently attending Fielding Primary School and the sibling will still be in attendance at the applicant’s admission. Sibling refers to: brother or sister, half-brother of sister, adopted brother or sister, step brother or sister, or the child of the parent/carer’s partner, and in every case, the child should be living in the same family unit at the same address.
- Current nursery pupils returning for a 2nd year.
- Children taking the highest number of hours per week.
- Proximity to school. The distance from home to school is measured by straight-line, from a point in the property to a point in the school determined by the grid references for the centre of the school’s postcode
Please note that once the main-round offers have been made, the admission criteria no longer applies to further round offers.