All pupils return to school on Monday 8 March
We are looking forward to welcoming all pupils back to school on Monday 8 March, including Breakfast and After-school clubs.
On Friday 5 March, school will close to children of key-workers and those who are vulnerable at lunchtime. For those learning at home, activities will be based around World Book Day with few teacher video sessions. This will give teachers time to prepare classrooms for pupils on Monday. Please arrange your own childcare. Nursery remains open as usual.
Re-opening to all pupils on Monday 8 March from 8.30am includes:
- Nursery, continues to be open as usual, 7.30am-6pm
- All pupils in all age-groups, Reception to Year 6, return to school. Drop-off during 'soft-start' from 8.30am for registration at 9am. Collection at 3.30pm as usual.
- All pupils return to their usual class and usual class teacher
- Breakfast Club from 7.30am, booking by MyChildatSchool (MCAS)
- After-school Club, 3.30-6pm, booking by MyChildatSchool (MCAS)
- Specialist clubs, waiting on more details from the government before we can make our plans.
We will tell you more details over the next few days. For now, we are delighted that all pupils are able to return to school.