Heavy snow is falling and forecast to fall for much of today before clearing overnight and on Monday. Travel disruption may affect staff and pupils who are working in school.
School remains open to pupils in Nursery, children of key-workers and those who are vulnerable:
- staff who are working in school are asked to make their best effort to travel to school, including leaving earlier or adjusting their usual route;
- we might need to be flexible, swapping staff who work at home with those who cannot travel to work. Please be prepared to have a different teacher tomorrow;
- in the unlikely event that no teacher is available to cover a class working in school, the class will close and learn at home using Microsoft Teams. We will tell you of any change by 8am (earlier if possible), by email;
- pupils should travel to school as safely as they can, making use of our 8.30-9am 'soft-start'.
For all other pupils, learning at home:
- learning using Microsoft Teams continues;
- please be ready to be flexible, you may have a different teacher;
- take a break and enjoy being in the snow, if you can.