Positive test, informing school
Please contact us via the link below if you child tests positive during the Christmas holidays.
Coronavirus infection rates in London are high and rising rapidly. Help limit the spread of the virus around the end of term by:
- self-isolate, keep pupils at home and stay at home if anyone in your household develops symptoms of coronavirus (COVID-19)
- take a COVID-19 test as soon as any symptoms show:
- telephone 119
- visit NHS website
- tell school (use the form, below) and NHS Test and Trace if your child shows symptoms up to midnight on Sunday 20 December AND has a positive test result. We will:
- trace close contacts from their time in school;
- email parents of close contacts from school as soon as we have identified them from our records;
- publish details on Latest News so everyone knows;
- work over the first weekend and the first few days of the school Christmas holiday to trace contacts from school.
- tell NHS Test and Trace if your child shows symptoms after midnight on Sunday 20 December AND has a positive test result. NHS Test and Trace will contact your close contacts. School does not need to trace close contacts from school beyond 48 hours after the end of term.
Positive COVID-19 Test
Please include the following details: Child full name, date of first symptoms, date of test, names of siblings, any playdates in the 48 hours prior to symptoms, any car shares in the 48 hours prior to symptoms. any clubs are music lessons attended in the 48 hours prior to symptoms,