Self-generated income includes:
- Nursery fees, which pay for more Nursery staff to look after our children;
- school meals trading surplus rebate from the Ealing Catering Consortium;
- childcare fees, which pay for staff, snacks and equipment;
- school improvement and consultancy services to other schools.
Any surplus makes up the short-fall in government funding. This means we give all pupils:
- more and better opportunities, especially in PE, sport, music and French,
- extra help when they need to catch-up,
- emotional support when life is tough,
- better facilities and equipment.