Strengthening your self-evaluation
Contact us to discuss and arrange bespoke evaluation in your own school. Features of our work include very accurate evaluation and working knowledge of Ofsted's inspection framework, including a proven ability to build your capacity and understanding. Schools gain from an understanding of what matters and what doesn't.
Areas of individual focus include:
- Historical performance information as a starting point for your forthcoming inspection and/or school improvement;
- Culture of safeguarding, recruitment and vetting;
- Quality of teaching, assessment and its impact on learning, including the impact of phonics, promoting a love of reading and mastery in mathematics;
- Behaviour systems, structures and routines;
- Impact of additional funding on pupil outcomes for additional needs; Pupil Premium and Sport Premium;
- Effectiveness of governance and leaders, including middle leaders.