Terms and Conditions
Please see below for our full terms and conditions.
- Termly sign up: Specialist clubs offer a termly sign up. Parents can pay for this using debit/credit cards(via Worldpay), childcare vouchers or Pupil Premium passports
- Waiting lists: If a club is full, Laser will hold children on a waiting list. Waiting lists are valid for a term and do not roll over. You will be contacted via email when a place becomes available. You are not obligated to take up a place if you no longer require it.
- Payment: In order to best use school resources you will be required to pay for provision at the point of booking. Registers will then automatically be updated with your child’s information (name, contact and medical) that’s held on the school database. Non payment may result in your child's name being taken off the register, but you will still be required to settle this fee.
- Once you have signed up for a specialist club you are unable to cancel the booking and receive a refund.
- Fielding Primary school shares data with Specialist Club external providers, this is to ensure they have correct registers and contact details should they need to contact parents. All providers adhere to our Acceptable Use Agreement.