A large, open, flat playing field with use of playground facilities. Playground facilities include sandpit, pirate ship, climbing 'clamber' stacks and covered seating area.
The school playing field includes use of the School House for toilet, kitchen and meeting spaces. Fielding Forest is booked separately and may not be used as part of a playing field booking.
- 500m2, flat, open, grass area
- 4 junior goals
Playground and play facilities
- Outdoor seating set on a deck under 2 large canopies, to seat up to 64 children
- 3 tall 'climbing trees', upright oak tree trunks with a range of climbing hand-holds. Rubber safety surface
- A range of low level earth and grass mounds with low level wooden bridges
- 3 wooden log piles, horizontal oak logs stacked and fixed together
- Wooden pirate ship set within a sandpit, enclosed by earth mounds with a metal tunnel
- 3 climbing 'clamber' stacks. Rubber topped with artificial grass safety surface
- Gaga pit (ball not supplied), American dodgeball style game
- Deck stage
- 5 picnic tables
- 3 outdoor table tennis tables (bats and balls not supplied)
- 1 outdoor table football
- Available weekends 10am-6pm (includes School House for toilet, kitchen and meeting facilities)
Please contact us for a site visit or for further information.