Pride in our school
At Fielding Primary School our children are proud to be members of our school and wear our uniform. The uniform has been designed to be practical for our nursery children while reflecting the high standards expected at school
- royal blue sweatshirt or cardigan with Fielding logo
- royal blue T-shirt with white Fielding logo
- plain grey or black jogging bottoms (can be purchased from alternative retailers)
- plain grey or black leggings (can be purchased from alternative retailers)
- plain grey or black shorts (can be purchased from alternative retailers)
- comfortable shoes. For safety, no open-toe shoes/sandals, high-heels, platforms, roller shoes or crocs may be worn.
- plain black or grey school style skirt - may be worn all year round;
- blue & white gingham style dress for girls may be worn from the start of the Summer term until Autumn half-term
- Wellington boots - may be worn to school during snow or very wet weather.
Use our on-line supplier Stitch Design to order items direct:
- Register here, to receive a username and password.
- Sign in here, using the parent tab to place your order.
Pre Loved Uniform
The Fielding Parents, Teachers and Friends Association (PTFA) have a stock of pre loved uniform for sale, E: firstname.lastname@example.org for more details. If you would like more information about the PTFA and how they support Fielding, please visit
the PTFA page here
All items of clothing and footwear must be named and children should be encouraged to take care of their own property at home and school
Make-up & Jewellery
No make-up or nail polish is allowed.
Watches, small stud earrings or religious items required by the child’s faith may be worn. No other items of jewellery are allowed.
Loss or damage
We do not accept responsibility for any loss or damage to an individual’s personal property.