You can now see our Values assemblies here to learn all about our focus values
Monday 1st June- Mrs Haines:
Values at home
To keep up with our Moral and Values education there will be a series of tasks posted on here linked to the core and linked value of the month. Please read the Values resources below and see how many of the Values tasks you can do in a month. This month’s challenge is to complete 5 out of the 8 challenges.
June core Value: Resilience
June KS2 Value: Independence
Home Values Challenge Tasks:
Can you complete 5 of the challenges below?
- Choosing a challenging task when doing English and Maths application tasks.
- Challenge yourself to do a new activity like sewing or cooking a recipe.
- Choose 1 piece of home learning and try and complete it by yourself first without any adult help.
- Write a short story about a character being resilient or showing independence. Send story to Miss Stabler by sending to: 2H@fielding.ealing.sch.uk.
- Choose one of the Always active PE challenges. Complete once and then complete at least 2 more times over a week to see if you can improve your result. https://www.fieldingprimary.com/challenge-of-the-week/
- Look at a piece of work you have completed (either at home or back at school) and decide three next steps by yourself and then complete these to improve your learning.
- Come up with a resilience saying or mantra that you can say to yourself when you are finding something hard and need to bounce back. For example, Dory the fish says: just keep swimming! Write your mantra and decorate it so you have it in front of you or near you if things get tough.
- To be ready for things and to be independent, get your things ready for the next day, before bed by yourself. If you are learning at home, what will you need? If you are back in school, what will you need?
Miss Stabler and some other staff members are also going to try and complete the challenge over the month of June. See here for their updates.