Reception Music activities for pupils self isolating:
- Create some art work inspired by space themed music. Click here to watch a video of Hans Zimmer’s music ‘Earth’. Click here to watch a video performance of Holst’s music for the planet Mars.
- Play some musical games: Click here to go to the BBC ‘Bring the Noise’ website. Navigate the 3 sections 'Feel the beat', 'Listen and Layer' and 'Make Some Noise'.
- Click here to explore Chrome Music Maker and create some music using technology.
- Click here to explore loops by adding accessories to characters to make music in this online interactive resource.
- Click here to watch a BBC live lesson about Tchaikovsky’s Nutcracker.
- Click here to sing the penguin song.