What is MCAS?
MCAS (My Child at School) is a website and app for parents that is linked to our data management system in school. It provides:
- access to real-time Attendance, Assessment and Behavioural information;
- communication facilities;
- instant access to published reports.
We use MCAS in the following ways:
- to store and share your child’s assessment
- to share your child's behaviour (rewards and sanctions) information
- for book parent consultation meetings
Other ways we communicate:
- We use our Year Group Noticeboards on the website for information relevant to the whole year group.
- We use the calendar on the school website for events.
- For now, childcare, specialist clubs, trips and events should continue to be booked via Laser. We will let you know when we are ready to use MCAS for these bookings.
How to access MCAS website
You should have a username and password from school. If you haven't got one, please contact us at email@example.com
- From within your web browser type http://www.mychildatschool.com This will open the login page.
- Enter the details you have been supplied, this will be the School ID, your User ID and your Password. Ticking the Remember School ID and Username box will retain these details for future logins leaving just the Password to be entered. If you have forgotten your login details, click on the Forgotten Login Details link.
- You will then be asked to enter a new password, do this and click on the Update Password button, this will be confirmed both onscreen and via another e-mail. Note: If the e-mail has not previously been verified the first e-mail received will be for verification and setup of Memorable Question.
There is a quick link to the MCAS website on the front page of the school website.
How to access the MCAS app
This app is available through Google Play store or Apple Apps.
Please watch the video below to find out how to access this.
Currently the app does not show assessment information