Yearly overview and Knowledge Organisers
- History: How did Rosa Parks and Nelson Mandela make the world a better place?
- DT: How can I make my structure more stable?
- RSHE: Relationships
- Science: How can animals survive in our forest?
- Geography: Where are the seven continents and five oceans in the world?
- Science: What lives in our forest?
- Geography: What is the United Kingdom?
- Music: What instruments does Prokofiev use to tell the story of Peter and the wolf?
- Music- Where in the World is Taiko drumming from?
- Music-What was the inspiration behind Elgar's Enigma Variations?
- Science: What are the best materials to make a catapult?
- Science: How do we change throughout our lives?
- RSHE: Health and Well being
- Art: How Can We Depict the Great Fire of London?
- History: What did we learn from the Great Fire of London?
- Science - What do plants need to grow?