AmazonSmile to donate 5% to PTFA during Prime Day - 21/22 June
If you’re like most of us, you have probably bought a thing or two from Amazon. If you’re like some households, then the majority of your purchases are delivered to your door via Amazon. Why not make an impact in the funding for Fielding Primary School PTFA with the things you are already buying? AmazonSmile is a website operated by Amazon with exactly the same products, prices, and shopping features as Amazon.com. The difference is that when you shop on AmazonSmile, the AmazonSmile Foundation will usually donate 0.5% of the purchase price of eligible products to the charitable organisation of your choice. We recommend 'Fielding Primary School Parent Teacher and Friends Association' as that charitable organisation of choice! Whilst 0.5% is small, this increases to 5% during the Prime Day event (21-22 June), and so the donations can really add up with the things you are buying. Here’s how to use AmazonSmile to help the PTFA funding efforts:
1. Visit smile.amazon.com. And we recommend bookmarking this page so you’ll land on the smile page every time you shop.
2. Sign into your usual Amazon account.
3. Search for Fielding Primary School Parent Teacher and Friends Association as your charity of choice.
4. Once you make this selection, you will receive an email confirmation.
5. You are now ready to help raise valuable funds to help your child's experience at Fielding Primary School in your everyday purchases!