COVID-19: Cases in every age group in the last 10 days
Every age group has at least 1 confirmed case of COVID-19. Highest cases in the last 10 days are in classes in years 4, 5 & 6.
Thanks to all parents who are checking children at home each day for coronavirus infection using a lateral flow test.
- test your child daily until Friday 3 December using a lateral flow test;
- be extra cautious and alert to any changes in your child's health.
- If you see symptoms of COVID-19, stop sending your child to school and check with a PCR test;
- use our form to report results of lateral flow and/or PCR tests
- wash hands as soon as pupils arrive at home after school.