'Hello' from our new school caterer - ISS Education 'Feeding Hungry Minds'
A welcome from our new caterer:
'ISS Education is delighted to have the opportunity to provide catering services at your school from September. Our mission is to feed hungry minds! We create our menus based on the principles of the Soil Association’s Food for Life Silver Served Here standards, which have been developed to reflect best practice in healthy and sustainable school food.
Our food is…
- Over 85% freshly prepared
- Includes meat from farms which satisfy UK welfare standards
- Is made with free range eggs – where eggs are used
- Includes a wide range of seasonal and local/British produce
- Contains no undesirable food additives or hydrogenated fats
- Does not include any GM ingredients
If your child requires a personal menu due to a special dietary requirement(s), please complete our Special Diet Referral Form and return it to your school office.
ISS will also be introducing a meal payment system from September 2021. The system is known as BlueRunner more information to follow.
If you would like more information on any of the above, or if you have any questions regarding other school food matters, please do get in touch: