Help limit the spread of COVID-19 over the half-term break
Help limit the spread of the virus over the half-term break by:
- follow public health guidance
- self-isolate, keep pupils at home and stay at home if anyone in your household develops symptoms of coronavirus (COVID-19)
- parents, continue to take a Lateral Flow test, twice a week
- any symptoms, book a COVID PCR test :
- telephone 119
- visit NHS website
- up to midnight on the 1st June tell school if your child shows symptoms within two days of being in school AND has a positive test result. We will:
- trace close contacts from their time in school;
- email parents of close contacts from school as soon as we have identified them from our records;
- publish details on Latest News so everyone knows;
- work at the start of the half-term break to trace contacts from school.
- tell NHS Test and Trace if your child shows symptoms after midnight on 1st June AND has a positive test result. NHS Test and Trace will contact your close contacts. School does not need to trace close contacts from school beyond 48 hours after the end of term.
- tell school if your child is self-isolating at the start of the next half term, Monday 7th June 2021