PTFA sunflower competition
The PTFA had planned to judge the height of sunflowers over this weekend (11/12 July). However, as we are still adhering to social distancing and minimal contact, we have changed the judging procedure. If you have sunflowers that have made it through the sun, wind, rain, slugs etc, then could you please submit your entries with a photo showing the height of the sunflower. We will shortlist the top three sunflowers for each year group based on height and then ideally verify these next week (w/c 13 July).
Can you send in your entries to FieldingSunflowers@gmail.com with the following:
1. Please send one email entry per child
2. Subject Line should read: Child's Name, Class Name, Height in cm
3. Attach a picture (with or without child included).
4. Agree whether the picture could be included on a Sunflower Photo Wall
5. Include a phone number for us to contact you if you are in the top three.