Coronavirus: Test and trace around the end of term
Coronavirus infection rates in London are high and rising rapidly. Help limit the spread of the virus around the end of term by:
- self-isolate, keep pupils at home and stay at home if anyone in your household develops symptoms of coronavirus (COVID-19)
- take a COVID-19 test as soon as any symptoms show:
- telephone 119
- visit NHS website
- tell school and NHS Test and Trace if your child shows symptoms up to midnight on Sunday 20 December AND has a positive test result. We will:
- trace close contacts from their time in school;
- email parents of close contacts from school as soon as we have identified them from our records;
- publish details on Latest News so everyone knows;
- work over the first weekend and the first few days of the school Christmas holiday to trace contacts from school.
- tell NHS Test and Trace if your child shows symptoms after midnight on Sunday 20 December AND has a positive test result. NHS Test and Trace will contact your close contacts. School does not need to trace close contacts from school beyond 48 hours after the end of term.
- tell school if your child is self-isolating at the start of the Spring Term, Tuesday 5 January 2021:
- Email: email@example.com
This is important over the Christmas period to help protect every family who is planning to make Christmas bubbles.